• Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
– Roy T. Bennett
• Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
– Henry Ford
• You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.
– Dr. Seuss
• When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.
– Norman Vincent Peale
• All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
– Walt Disney
• Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
• Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
– Arthur Ashe
• Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
– Carol Burnett
• Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
– Mark Twain
• Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
– Shel Silverstein
• Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
– Dale Carnegie
• There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
– Ray Goforth
• Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
– Steve Maraboli
• Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
– William James
• If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
– John D. Rockefeller
• I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
– Michael Jordan
• And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
– Paulo Coelho
• The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
– Winston Churchill
• If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
– Thomas J. Watson
• People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.
– George Bernard Shaw
• The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
• Don’t wait for the right moment to start, start and make each moment right.
– Roy T. Bennett
• People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
– Tony Robbins
• If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
– Jim Rohn
• You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
– George Lorimer